finally MSTs (Mid-Semester-Test) are all over :D kind of screwed Investment and Corporate Finance.
Investment was a killer with MCQ. I studied so hard for the trendlines, head and shoulder chart, triangle chart, resistance line, support line, technical correction. it turns out to be MCQ and i don't even need to draw anything! roar. very terrible.
Corporate Finance was worse, happily doing thinking it's an okay paper for me, then realize after paper i use the wrong formula. goodness. That's it man.
after GEM-ERP paper today, buffet lunch with michelle sueyen moy at mushroom pot, caught transformer 2 and i think is great. gotta catch transformer somewhere online.
this is crap, tuition starts at 10am tomorrow and look at the time I'm blogging! this is insane. I've been sleeping for less then 5 hours each day for this week for stupid MSTs but i think is not helping in any sense. dang.
BOA is damn hot. the song is addictive.
with loves, 2:55 AM
• THE BLOGGER
♥alicia
aka aliyo
nineteen this year.
LOVES
GREEN
:D
SP.SB.DBF pictures videos facebook Twitter Updates☺