Wednesday, March 25, 2009
online shopping!
my bag is here! even if i opt for postage, by the time it reaches my doorstep, I'll be in Malaysia so i still have to make a trip down to post office. ROAR.
i can fully understand why women (especially office ladies) loves shopping now. because when they're trapped in the office and got nothing to do (only for my case) they feel very
no life. and they can only go shopping to satisfy their desires. for me, because I've no time (plus I'm lazy), I've turn to online shopping!
i need to buy shoes, any shoe spree to introduce? i just can't find the one i like.
those fold down boots. i wonder can you guys visualize. all i found is those oxford boots! is similar to oxford boots but they have got a flap that you can fold down.
maybe i should buy the charles and keith buckle boots.
i wonder where to buy wetlook leggings. the cheapest i can find is only $14. hmm.