<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
mundane.

i have a very mundane life.

just 2 more days and I'm off! yeah :D

FYI, i need to work on alternate Saturdays in a month, thus entitled 1 weekday off per month. the long awaited! and after this week, i officially announced I'm only left with 1 more month of internship. YESH!

took Friday off because Saturday need to go Malaysia to 扫墓. will be going in on the Friday night. and i've also shifted Saturday's tuition to Friday. though is just back to "hometown", I'm pretty excited. I guess i really need this getaway badly.

PS: what's 清明节 in english? LOL.

dumb me paid my mum's phone bill twice. and she was like
"eh, singtel so good ah, give me free this month"
-_________-"

tomorrow no tuition! :D

and i miss this song!

Say it isn't so - Gareth Gattes

Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you've changed your mind now,
That I am only dreaming,
That this is not goodbye,
This is starting over
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go,
So say it isn't so

i remember i wrote the lyrics almost everywhere because I'm so in love with it. i even memorized the full lyrics and wrote it on my organizer in secondary school. the last page i remember. and some verse at some days.
HAHA.
with loves, 9:58 PM