<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 26, 2009
END OF EXAMS!

yesterday marks the end of my year 2 poly life i guess.

Financial Market, as usual was a killer paper. I only got 56 for my CA1 and I think I'm the lowest. so you can imagine how bad my last paper yesterday will be like.
I'm just equally dumb in Macroeconomics and Financial Markets.

after the darn paper that ends at 8.10pm, went for dinner at tiong bahru (initial plan was chinatown, but the train has got some problem and is moving slowly like an ant, and everyone is complaining their hunger, so yeah) then off to Rebel.

reached at around 10 plus, only few souls there. the guys were damn bored because it was suppose to be ladies night and I'm darn guilty because of that. LOL.

luckily crowd came in around 12 plus and the dance floor was pack. DEFINITELY better then Zirca, at least there are songs I've heard before. LOL

Vodka, Cranberry, Coke.
and as usual i vomited twice. my dinner came rushing out. lol.


michelle, ruoshi, sueyen, rachel :D


rachel, ruoshi. i think this photo damn sweet eh.


HAHA :D


SAMUEL.


and i saw yiyong! :D


after which, stayed overnight at rachel's hse. 6 storey! so fun! hahaha :D then breakfast then home sweet home.

was suppose to catch Let The Right One In with sueyen later in the night, but DANG. it's showing exclusively only at The Cathay and Cineleisure. and I was so lazy...

so let's just wait for the ripe time. HAHA :D

tomorrow Sentosa here i come~
with loves, 11:45 PM