<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 12, 2008
breaking dawn

no doubt twilight series books are very nice. i took back what i said last time.
not VERY nice but still nice.
i read breaking dawn till 3.30am yesterday KNOWING I've work today. i mean i just couldn't stop myself lah! ): is so nice and I'm so engrossed in it.

Meyer is really a good writer i guess. her description was so well done because I've got a nightmare yesterday picturing myself in the room where Bella is giving birth. AND I CRIED LIKE NOBODY"S BUSINESS. [alright, laugh people *roll eyes] LOL. yes, cry in my sleep.

i nearly couldn't wake up for work today. lol.

anyway my close friends should know i always cry in my sleep but never remember what was the nightmare. surprisingly i could this time. i guess i got to control my desire for having a vampire boyfriend. LOL.

okay, back to breaking dawn. and i have to work tomorrow. craps.
with loves, 11:43 PM