<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 26, 2008
too many things

pretty long since i last blogged.

brief summary of what happen to me lately.

celebrated rachel's birthday at eski bar.
celebrated ahma's birthday at sushi tei.
watched magic show at TheArena@Clarkquay, thanks to mamata for the tickets!
celebrated khadijah's birthday at foodcourt6.
hahaha.

night exp finally ended, week 2 is over.

ALRIGHT.
I've been through several stages of my life (like duh). and I know I'm already out of that stage.

like:
complaining I don't have a boyfriend.
this explains why I'm so not interested in anyone.

the importance of studying hard, having good results and good job when I'm working.
this explains why I'm trying hard to study now.

how money matters to the world and to me.
we all know money makes the world go round.

complaining life sucks to the core.
if life don't suck, it's not life.

i truly understand all this.
but there's one stage that after so long, i still fail to get out.

why are people such hypocrites.
why can't i accept the fact that people ARE like that. why am i still believing what people says? like how much you dislike the person, you still have to smile and be friends with that person.
when can the world stop being so fake. or rather when can i start to be a hypocrite?
just when can i accept this?

I've always believe this .
"do unto others what you want others to do unto you" seriously, this is nothing but craps.

maybe i should follow this instead.
"when life gives you lemon, make lemonade"

I'm done with my post.
with loves, 1:46 PM