<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 09, 2008
pichas

i yearn for it last week...


and i got it tis week! haha :D


im as tall as them. OMG. hahaa! okayy fine i tip-toed. ROAR.


extra marital affair, bf, urs sincerely(:


i love this! 3 different reaction. lol


08032008
fenn, urs sincerely, stella


bf, urs sincerely, extra marital affair


will upload more next post :D

I must have been insane to go IT far 2 times. And I’ve make a conclusion and that is ¼ of Singapore population is there man. Bloody hell lot of ppl. And I seriously hate parents who bring their child there. Den to throw them at one corner and ownselves go see cheap stuff. despise them man. Or worse, bring them go squeeze with the ppl. Insane parents -___-

Okayyy went amk hub to celebrate twin birthday, alright just a simple lunch [I forgot to take picture with him!] den to bugis today and I saw CHEN YI RU. He’s damn charmin I tel you, though the make up is like damn thick. Okay I get so high when i see him whereas stella get so high when she saw wuzun.

If jiro is there. I tell u I’ll scream until my lungs burst man. HAHA.

Den make my way to IT fair, dumb stella wanna buy her macbook. Idiot. The CROWD AH. Can compete with ppl who go countdown for new year man. Luckily I nv work this yr, if not I prolly die there, IT fair, work once is enuff man.

And im damn happy cus I bought the thumbdrive 2gb at 16buck. HAHA. okayy cheapskate.

And noe why the reason im bloggin, cus I finally edit finish the 3 event company proposal. I tink I damn zai la. Waulau. Hope it get approved. Roarrr.

Still thinking shld I embark on my driving lesson journey anot. Hmmm. money money ahh.
with loves, 10:56 PM