Friday, March 07, 2008
BIRD!
OKAY.
A BIRD FLEW INTO MY HSE. FREAK ME OUT.
WHY?
BECAUSE IS FCUKIN
BIG. i think is a pigeon.
i emphasize. is
BIG!SO I LEFT MY HSE. and i act as though im a thief. cus i have to walk sneakily so that the bird wont see me and FLY LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS AND FREAK ME OUT!
WHEN I CAME BACK. MUMMY TOLD ME IS GONE.
I WAS RELIEVED.
the next morning
TO MY HORROR.
IT WAS IN THE WASHIN MACHINE. DEAD WITH ALL THE FEATHERS GONE. AND THE BODY IS NAKED W/O FEATHERS.SO IT FREAK MY MUM OUT BECAUSE SHE SAW THE WHOLE BIRD W/O FEATHERS.
mind you. is
BIG and is
feather-less. and is
DEADTHANK GOD I NV SEE THATT SCENE.
so my family don't dare to eat chicken now. cus the BIRD IS DAMN BIG AND LOOK LIKE HEN!
and my mum spend another 1 hr re-washing the clothes with hell lots of anti bacteria solution. and sterilize the washing machine.
-------------------------
another round of disappointment again. am i suppose to act as though i reallie don mind or shld i just flare up and sae,
"PLEASE SPARE A THOUGHT FOR ME"
and i miss "MY HAPPY ENDING" from avril lavigne.
icsen u flte me.