<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30233741?origin\x3dhttp://ali-yo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 26, 2007
mob

haha. see my inbox is flooded by the mc with all mc shirt and windbreaker. especially sissylia, within 1 day can flood my 1 page or more den that. omg oog


and mob was quite fun todae. cus we suppose to make a nest for a egg so when the egg is thrown from the 6th floor, it will not break. and hehe. to my surprise, my grp is the only grp tt nv break the egg. omg oog. so qiang ryte. haha.



balloon damn cute ryte. cus i draw one mahs. hahah!


bcuz of the grp member I haf, is quite surprising tt we actually work tgt and build a nest for the egg. how wonderful. but I can see that all of them are tryin to break the ice among us and yada yada. wonderful. heh. and they refuse to take photo tgt. im so sad ): haha.


master piece!


After sch went lunch with huiwen rachel and sueyen. den go clubhse settle some treasury stuff. and and and I forgot to bring back my keys! haha. thank god daddy was at home if nt I prolly rot in yishun. oh yeah. went to make contact lense alr. ( i noe like finally ;x) and it freakinly cost me 125 buck cus the side I scratched is the san guang one! ahhh I damn sad!

well well, elearnin week come alr and soon is gonna be mst. im gonna be damn sad. my gpa. *faints

goong s is quite nice actually. se7en so cute :D
with loves, 8:02 PM